a shit ton of my friends have said happy birthday but i haven’t received one message from my real mom0 notes / 1 day ago / reblog
34708 notes / 1 day ago / reblog
when you lose your phone in the blanket and you just
but he’s done things that are unforgivable…..0 notes / 1 day ago / reblog
697 notes / 1 day ago / reblog
Depression can block out the walls and make you lack the energy and motivation to get out and exercise. Cruelly, exercise is one of the best natural cures for depression. Exercising has been scientifically proven to help release the same chemicals in your brain that are used in anti-depressants, therefore perking you up and helping combat the difficult and heavy disease. Forcing yourself to get some exercise is one thing, but doing it when you’re depressed is another. However, all hope is not lost….
- Sit up. If you are lying down, slowly bring yourself into a sitting position, with your legs crossed or straight, whatever is more comfortable. Stretch a little, and then slowly get out of bed or wherever you are. If you have the temptation to lie back down, look outside. If you notice something just within your field of vision or hearing, i.e a pretty flower that is pleasant and attractive, focus on that as your motivation to get up.
- If you have an mp3 player, get it. Stay away from heavily emotional songs - they can be for later - and look for songs that will get you energized. They don’t have to be loud and jumpy, but they usually require a strong beat, something to energize and motivate you rather than drag you down.
- Put together a folder on your computer and copy into this folder every song on your hard drive that makes you mad. Don’t include anything horribly depressing or slow. Good choices are certain rap songs, some hard metal or fast country. Whatever you like.
- When the songs are on your player, grab your favorite pair of headphones. Make sure you are wearing comfortable shoes, such as tennis or running shoes, and pants, or whatever makes you feel comfortable but allows free movement.
- Walk out the door. Even if you only make it down the block and back, this will be a great start. Turn your player to a volume that you can hear while breathing hard and walking or running, hit shuffle two or three times, lock the buttons, stick it in your pocket and go for it! Imagine pounding all the anger, stress, pain, whatever out as you run or walk. Be gentle, if this is your first time out in a long time.
- Look around you. See something interesting? Make a mental note of it and write about it in your journal when you get home.
skip your anti depressants for more than one day…
i want to die rn0 notes / 1 day ago / reblog